to our company
We, Plastic Abhiyanta accelerated our journey in 1977 as manufacturer and supplier of technical thermoplastics, advanced engineering plastic and ANULON range of engineering plastic, like Anulon-114 Polyamide (PA-6), Anulon-140, Polyoxymethylene (POM), PEEK, Polysulphone and Cast Polyamide Rods. Late R.D. Maheshwari fifty years ago managed the business, which was then strengthened by his son, the Late Ghanshyam Maheshwari.
It is the quality of products and qualitative production for which we are acknowledged in the market as a trustworthy organization. We bestow distinctive production which is customized according to the customer's needs. By selecting accurate material, we manufacture exceptional range of thermoplastics which are resistant against toxic, chemical and environmental conditions. Our ISO 9001 : 2008 certified company is the first choice of the buyers for offering huge variety of products in reasonable prices.
Having the experience of more
than 40 years, we are able to bring out best production of
Thermoplastics, in the whole market. We have designed the range of the
products according to the recent needs of technical plastic items in
the market, so our customers get the latest consignment of the aforesaid. To bestow qualitative thermoplastics to the clients, we upgrade the
elements of our infrastructure on a regular basis. Satisfying and
pleasing them is one of our priorities and is very crucial for the
growth of our business. The character of our business is transparent and
trustworthy for each of our client.
We are equipped with effective processes and facilities to produce all types of engineering products as per the clients requirements. Our team communicates with the clients to understand their requirements and design the products according to their specifications. We support our customers by providing some information about :
- Technical data sheet
- Application development
- Technical Support
- Welding equipment and accessories
- Products knowledge
- Welding rod / Filler.
- Machining: Our manufacturing unit is equipped with modern machinery which is used to shape all kind of thermoplastics as per the client's guidelines.
- Welding: Welding process is done to produce objects, like tanks, scrubbers and pipes. The welding facility includes extrusion welding, hot air welding, hot plate welding and ultrasonic welding.
- Thermoforming: Vacuum forming, pressure forming, drape forming and blow forming are a few thermoforming processes carried out on thermoplastics for achieving complex shapes. PP, HIPS, Acrylic, ABS and PC sheets are used for thermoforming.
- Extrusion: Thermoplastics are extruded into many shapes and design categories. We extrude ABS, HDDE and HIPS sheets in 1mm to 25mm and their width upto 1.5mm.
- Injection Moulding: Our facility of injection moulding helps us to transform industrial parts to needed shapes, sizes and weight ranging from 5grms to 2500grms.
- Casting: The procedure of casting is used to shape some specific thermoplastics like Acrylic, Polyamide and Polyurethane.
The thermoplastics we manufacture are designed for industrial uses and are opted because of their exceptional features. They are compatible to be utilized in various industries, such as: